Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
Quality is our focus. We believe in quality input, quality process and quality output. Our Quality control, quality assurance and quality management are comparatively of high standard. Through our robust internal quality assessment we ensure customer satisfaction. Quality Assurance (QA) we maintain prescribed global standards to prevent mistakes and defects in our products, solutions and services. We follow the quality management principles advocated by ISO 9000 Series. Digital Assurance is a major aspect to our quality service.
- Automate Everything and Keeping Automation Test Cases Up-To-Date.
- Understanding Company, Client, and End-User Expectations.
- Clear Communication Between Testers and Development and Management.
- Proper Use of Testing Resources and Understanding the Testing Process
- Plan Quality and Perform Quality Control Tools and Techniques
- Identifyng the training requirement .
- Create a Test Plan and Test Case
- PROCESS ANALYSIS : Resource availability, internal quality guidelines and project aims.
How We Do
- Communication:communicate more effectively. As with effective communication it helps to be as descriptive as possible.
- Verification : Understanding Company, Client, and End-User Expectations.
- Testing the complete application: The business had a quality assurance policy, so customers would not worry about buying a defective product that would cost them time and money.
- Resources:Proper Use of Testing Resources.
- Quality Audits:Auditing is part of the quality assurance function. It is important to ensure quality because it is used to compare actual conditions with requirements and to report those results to management.